Monday, August 18, 2008

I Don't Wanna Gain the Whole World and Lose My Soul

One of my favorite songs of late is TobyMac's newest single, Lose My Soul. I probably hear it at least once a day lately. It plays several times per day on The Message XM Radio station, and if that's not enough for me, I can always listen to it on my iPod! TobyMac is a hip-hop gospel recording artist, formerly of the popular (now defunct) Christian music group dc Talk. The tune is catchy, and whenever I sing along, I'm singing lyrics that represent my own thoughts and desires.

The first video embedded below is a comical dialogue between Toby and his "psychiatrist" (who is very reminiscent of the late Chris Farley of SNL fame) as they discuss the meaning behind the song. When you watch it, you'll laugh for sure!



To hear the song, you can watch this video below. You'll be humming it the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment